Our promise to you and our staff
Here at Metropolitan Air Conditioning, we are taking the current health concerns very seriously. That’s why we are committed to providing a healthy and safe work environment to all our customers and staff.
UPDATE (7/08/20): For our customers in Melbourne and Geelong, we are still available for your air conditioning needs 24/7.
As an essential service, we are keeping up to date with the latest Federal updates and ensuring all our staff are taking all the necessary precautions to prevent the spread of the virus.
We believe it’s important to have complete transparency and as such, we want to share the protocol we are following:
All staff and technicians:
- Are asked to stay at home if they are not well and seek medical advice
- Practice respiratory etiquette, this includes correctly covering coughs and sneezes
- Practice frequent and thorough hand washing with soap and water, or alcohol-based hand sanitiser
- Sanitise work areas including phones, desks and any other equipment regularly with cleaning products provided by the company
- Minimize coming in contact with other staff and 3rd parties, including the limit of meetings, and asking deliveries to not come into the building
- Advise customers if they are feeling unwell with flu-like symptoms or if they have travelled overseas recently to reschedule work to a later date
- Technicians will ask and/or identify any vulnerable customers before entering
- Will not shake hands
- Will use gloves, and use face masks where necessary
- Practice social distancing maintaining a 2m distance from customers and ensure customers refrain from entering a 2m distance of their work space
- Use hand sanitiser regularly and clean their work space and equipment with disinfectant
- Cleaning tools and their work space at the start and end of the job