What is a Gas Log Fire?
Gas log fires are small gas operated heating systems. They can be installed in a room, typically a loungeroom or perhaps master bedroom, and flued to the outside atmosphere.
They’re a popular choice in a number of homes around Australia. They deliver the warmth and charm of a traditional fireplace in a log cabin, without the hassle and mess of managing a woodpile.
Designed with flexibility in mind, gas log heaters come in a range of sizes and designs. This means there’s one to suit any home, from ultra-modern to traditional.
There are two types of gas log fires:
- Freestanding gas log fires – available in a range of designs with classic shapes for traditional homes and rooms. Radiates heat from all sides and can warm a whole room quickly. They are easy to install and maintain.
- Inbuilt gas log fires – save on floor space and complement the floorplan of your home. These heaters are often safer as children and pets cannot run around them. If an existing chimney is not in place, inbuilt gas log fires can be more costly to install.
Gas Log Heater Service
It is recommended that gas log heaters are serviced on a regular basis. Preventative maintenance can prolong the lifespan of your heater and also prevent minor issues from becoming a serious headache. Gas log heaters also need to be checked for harmful carbon monoxide leaks, which can be deadly.
What We Do
At Metropolitan Air Conditioning we service both types of gas log fires. When performing a service, our qualified technicians:
- Test for carbon monoxide
- Test the thermostat
- Ensure all internal parts are in good working order
- Check gas pressures and connections
- Check the flue
We work with all makes and models of gas log fire heaters. From Rinnai gas fireplaces to Archer gas log fires and Regency gas log fires, we supply and install them all.
Why Choose Us?
With 25 years of experience in the industry, Metropolitan Air Conditioning is your gas log fire specialist. We can provide expert advice, general maintenance and urgent repairs. We can also take care of new installations.
Part of the well known Metropolitan Group, Metropolitan Air Conditioning has established a reputation for quality workmanship and outstanding customer satisfaction. To provide you with the best service possible, we work in line with our Quality Assurance Guarantee. As part of this guarantee, we provide you with:
- 24/7 service – including public holidays
- Service within the hour*
- Fully qualified technicians
- $0 deposit, interest free payment plans**
- Public liability insurance
Contact Us Today
Metropolitan Air Conditioning is here for all your air conditioning services. We take care of general maintenance, repairs and installations. For quality workmanship and outstanding customer satisfaction contact us today!