Metropolitan Air Conditioning has over 25 years of experience in the game, so we’re the best to call when it comes to getting advice or work done on gas room heaters. Gas room heaters can come in two main styles – space heaters and wall furnaces. Both of these feature their own benefits so let’s take a look.
- Designed to heat only one room
- Pump cold air through a heat exchange using gas consumption
- Thermostat installed inside – The heater will turn off and on depending on your setting
- Can stay warm during power outages
- Efficient to run
- Designed to heat the room they are situated in
- Suitable for climates that aren’t cold for long
- Bigger in size and more powerful than space heaters
- Receive a constant supply of gas
- Efficient to run
- Utilise a flue to help push nasty contaminants out
- Provide protection and fresh air for your home in the colder months
Gas Room Heater Service and Repairs
Metropolitan Air Conditioning can service and repair any gas room heater. We have the technical expertise to fault find and replace parts quickly and efficiently. Our technicians are fully trained and keep up to date with all the trends in the industry, so nothing is above them. We service 24/7, seven days a week. So don’t fret if your heater breaks down on a chilly night in winter, we’ll come out and have a look. We always aim to get to you within an hour of your call* and finish the job on the day, so you’re not waiting. We also have a 12 month warranty that will cover our workmanship, parts and materials. Our public liability insurance of $20 million means you’re in good hands.
Interest Free Gas Room Heaters
If you’ve been thinking of getting that brand new gas space heater or wall furnace installed but aren’t sure about the financial side of it, don’t worry. Metropolitan Air Conditioning has you covered with our $0 deposit, interest free payment plans**. This help takes the stress out of the costs of installation or repairs of gas heaters. They give you control and flexibility in paying it off. We have weekly and fortnightly options to suit your needs. Approval is granted within minutes and our technicians have the technology to set you up at your door. Enquire today by asking your technician on site, or contact us on 1300 157 709. You can also book online with the form below.